c

Criticism is something we can avoid easily by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing

Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Might As Well Get Use To Pizzaz

Well you might be wondering why I would use the word pizzaz?  It has to do with the new my wife kit for '09.  That's just one, here is the other one!  If you want one you have to contact this guy.

I'm starting to warm to the idea by doing this...

Wearing my brightest and gaudiest cycling clothing I have to introduce the local community to what will be coming in about 8 weeks time.  I'm so excited.  I can't wait to add some flair to it!


So to change the subject about the new kits and focusing on the cold arse weather that has finally hit here!  The lake wasn't frozen yesterday.  But that changed last night.  The thermometer said 41 degrees but with the wind chill it felt like 33 degrees.  Damn I was cold when I started but finally got into a groove going through the lake.

Not alot of pictures due to me having to take off my gloves, but I had to stop and take this one.  

Holy shit he's a biggn'


1 comment:

eforendo said...

I'll take 30 degrees and dry any day! We are getting 10 more inches of snow tonight/tomorrow - suck balls.